The ingredients sound deliciuos and refreshing. Out of the Moroccan Modern cook book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced with stalk on
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 4 1/2 ounces radishes, small wedges
- 1/2 cup mint leaf
- 1/2 pomegranate (pulp of)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup mint leaf
- 1Arrange fennel slices around the outer edge of a large round serving platter.
- 2Working your way to the center, layer the orange slices overlapping the fennel, place the radish wedges inside the orange slices and the mint leaves in the center.
- 3Sprinkle the pomergrante pulp around the outside.
- 4To make the dressing, blend together the olive oil, juices, orange blossom water, cinnamon, confectioners' sugar, and mint leaves.
- 5Drizzle over hte slad, cover and chill before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish, Orange, and Pomergranate Salad
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.8
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water