Adapted from the December, 1981 issue of Cuisine magazine. Cook time is chilling time.
Make and share this Radish-Olive Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄8 cups thinly sliced radishes (about 8 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions (both green and white parts)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 4 -8 boston lettuce leaves
- Combine radishes, olives and scallions in a small bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over radish mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, place one or two Boston Lettuce leaves on each plate and divide salad evenly among plates.
Great salad! It's colorful and a little something different. I only used 1 tbsp of olive oil and added just a pinch of sugar. A great way to showcase radishes. Thanx for sharing!