- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups torn soft-leafed lettuce, rinsed and spun dry
- 3 radishes, trimmed and sliced thin
- 2 mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 large Belgian endive, trimmed and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl whisk together the mustard, the vinegar, and salt to taste, add the oil, a little at a time, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
- Add the lettuce, the radishes, the mushrooms, the endive, the parsley, and pepper to taste and toss the salad to coat it with the dressing.