Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This appetizer spread is good with crackers or vegies and is easy to take for a picnic or potluck
Make and share this Radish, Green Onion and Herbed Goat Cheese Stuff recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup radish, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In medium bowl, combine cheese and milk; mix until creamy.
- Stir in radishes, onions, parsley and salt.
- If necessary, add additional milk for ease in spreading.
Hey, great idea! This is a traditional "appetizer" here in Belgium, they serve stone baked bread on a wooden plank, then serve whole radishes with their tops and a fresh green onion along side. This goes really good with cherry beer! Philadelphia cheese, the one with the herbs in it works good too! So you have found a recipe from the "old world"!
Yum! This was really simple to throw together and was great on crackers and small bread rounds. Thanks for sharing Tish. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y.
Excellent spread! Very easy to make and the radish and scallion gave a nice crunch. I did not use parsley, however, I used an herbed goat cheese that had parsley and other spices.