Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this with raw broccoli and cauliflower flourettes or bread cubes.
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup radish, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This was very runny for a dip, but I gave it 5 stars because it is a terrific, low fat salad dressing! Thanks for sharing!
We love radishes so I was eager to try this one. No sour cream or cream cheese which is a nice change. The longer this dip sits the more pink it becomes! Its not a thick dip, next time I will add some kind of spice maybe dill or chives or parsley and up the mayo by 1/2 cup. Thanks for sharing this recipe.