Recipe by AnneM10
from Washington County, KY Springfield Woman's Club cookbook. I have prepared this for years - and never fail to be asked for the recipe when I do
Top Review by Mrs Joshi
I loved this as a sandwich spread, though I did make a couple of small changes. I mixed a little over a cup of finely chopped radishes with only 4 oz of light cream cheese and the chopped green onions (I used both the green tops and white bottoms). Skipped the onion salt and added a few shakes of black pepper and garlic powder. This would be good as a party dip or even on tortilla roll-ups. Next time I'll mix in a little minced jalapeno to make it spicy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup red radish, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion top, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream cheese until smooth (I have found this works best if you leave it out of the refrigerator for a short time).
- Add radishes, onion tops and salt.
- Mix together and chill for 1 hour or more.
- Serve with wheat crackers.
- You can also mix all ingredients together in a food processor for a smoother blend.