Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - India. This recipe was found on Indian Food Forever. I have just discovered recently that I enjoy cooked radishes. This sounds very tasty and I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the butter until creamy.
- 2Beat in egg yolks one at a time.
- 3Add lemon juice, salt and Red chili pepper .
- 4Cook over a pan of hot water until slightly thick.
- 5Cool and mix whipped cream and grated radish.
- 6Serve with fried dishes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish Cream Sauce - India
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g