Recipe by Kasha
Very pretty and tasty spread for crakers or baguette slices. It is possible to use low fat ingredients and still get a good result.
Top Review by MockTurtle
I love these flavors! This is something which I can make for a gathering or snack on instead of grabbing chips, candy, or ice cream. Scoop it up with bell pepper or cucumber chunks. I had made this before and lost my recipe. I'm so glad you posted this since I was tearing up the kitchen looking for it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup radish, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped