Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Want something a little different? Try this one.. it has a bit of heat from the shredded radishes. This is a favorite for a picnic, potluck or a Baked Bean Saturday night supper. From my friend, Carol.
- Shred cabbage, sprinkle with sugar and salt.
- Let set for two hours or longer.
- Turn mixture over a couple of time while cabbage is leaching its juices.
- Drain liquid from bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients, toss and serve.
- May be chilled and served the next day.