Want something a little different? Try this one.. it has a bit of heat from the shredded radishes. This is a favorite for a picnic, potluck or a Baked Bean Saturday night supper. From my friend, Carol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred cabbage, sprinkle with sugar and salt.
- 2Let set for two hours or longer.
- 3Turn mixture over a couple of time while cabbage is leaching its juices.
- 4Drain liquid from bowl.
- 5Add rest of the ingredients, toss and serve.
- 6May be chilled and served the next day.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 248.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: