- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 16 baguette, slices sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- fleur de sel
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, 2 tablespoons chives, sesame seeds, ginger and oil in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread butter mixture over each bread slice.
- Top with radishes, overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chives and fluer de sel, if desired.
- Note: In the photo some of the radishes were sliced so thin you could see the chives in the butter spread.