Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bon Appetit April 2008 This really looks good!
Make and share this Radish-Chive Tea Sandwiches With Sesame and Ginger recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter, 2 tablespoons chives, sesame seeds, ginger and oil in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread butter mixture over each bread slice.
- Top with radishes, overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chives and fluer de sel, if desired.
- Note: In the photo some of the radishes were sliced so thin you could see the chives in the butter spread.
sounded really tatsy but wasn't as tasty as I had hoped. The ginger I thought would of given it a better flavor but actually it made it less tasty