Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Eating Well magazine (March-April 2011). I have made it a couple of times now, and really enjoy it! The dressing is one that I will use separately as well, it is delish!
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch radish (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup snap peas (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup celery leaves
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup pecorino romano cheese (grated)
- 1 head butter, lettuce (Boston, chopped)
- Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to coat well.