Recipe by ~Leslie~
I found this in the Food and Drink Magazine. It's simple, easy and delicious! The trick is to slice your radishes very thinly, so they almost look shaved.
Top Review by KPD
this was fantastic!! what a refreshing side this is! i like it because it is a great make-ahead dish, but it's easy and so flavorful. i had to make a few changes due to what i had on hand. instead of the green onions and olives, i used red onions and feta cheese. other than that i made as written. thanks for sharing!! this is a keeper for sure!!!!!
- 4 small pink grapefruit
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives
- 12 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into sections over a bowl to catch the juice.
- This should give you enough juice to make the dressing.
- Place the grapefruit sections, green onions, olives and radishes in a salad bowl.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over chilled salad and gently toss.