Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally published in Company's Coming Weekend Cooking.
Make and share this Radish and Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
- 1⁄4 green onion (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon chile (dried and crushed)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Combine next 7 ingredients in jar and shake well.
- Drizzle dressing over radish mixture and toss.