- 2 bunches radishes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the radishes, then, coarsely chop them by hand, or slice or chop them in a food processor, or julienne-cut them.
- Place the cut radishes in a bowl with the lime juice.
- Quarter, peel and pit the avocado, and cut it in thin slices.
- Gently mix it with the radishes and lime juice. Fold in the onion, season to taste and mound on a platter.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves.