Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Radish recipe from Food.com.
- 5 red radishes, trimmed and chopped
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and season with salt to taste (retaste prior to serving).
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving, stir.
This is a wonderful palate cleanser. So simple and so tasty. Made for ZWT 2011.
Fresh radishes from our CSA box, fresh mint from the garden. What would have made it better were an heirloom tomato. Served over baby spinach leaves. Light, crisp, tangy, refreshing! Reviewed for Veg Tag/July.
I doubled this for the 4 of us. i love how light & refreshing this is! thank you, Andi! (and thank you to FIL!)