1 hr 30 mins
Teen chef Linsey!!!!!'s Note:
A dish that used to be made by railroad workers in France in the early 1900s.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and on medium heat until melted.
- 2Warm up the milk and dissolve the sugar cube in it.
- 3Boil the milk and add the corn starch stir until dissolved.
- 4Remove from heat and add the powdered milk, cold milk, nutmeg,cinammon and radishes.
- 5Mix well and let it come to room temperature.
- 6Meanwhile beat eggs, baking powder and saffron.
- 7Add eggs to previous mixture.
- 8Spray 8 small flan moulds with vegetable oil.
- 9Cook in a 350 oven in a water bath for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven, let sit for a few minutes and remove flans.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radis Flan De Chemin De Fer
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Sodium 192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g