Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
from MSL, March 2008.
- 2 cups radicchio, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed frozed peas
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- place radicchio in a serving bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring remaining ingredients to a simmer over medium heat. Cover and cook until peas are just tender. About 2 minutes. Pour hot pea mixture over radicchio, and toss. Serve immediately.