Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The other night I had the privilege of eating this amazing gluten free salad at Frasca, a fabulous restaurant in downtown Boulder. Their salad however, had salami, while mine, for a little hit of protein, contains walnuts. http://www.elanaspantry.com/radicchio-salad-with-frisse-and-apples/
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 head endive, sliced (Frisee)
- 1 apple, cut into matchsticks (I used Braeburn)
- olive oil, to taste
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine radicchio frisse and apple.
- 2. Drizzle salad with olive oil and vinegar and toss.
- 3. Toss walnuts over salad.
- 4. Serve.