Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think I clipped this from Vegetarian Times.
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1 large head radicchio, quartered and thinly shredded
- 6 red radishes, finely sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, and finely sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into 1/4 inch matchsticks
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salad: toast pine nuts in skillet over medium heath 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to plate to cool.
- Combine radicchio, radishes, fennel, and cucumber in large bowl.
- Dressing: puree mint, lemon juice, oil, maple syrup, and mustard in blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to salad; toss to coat, and garnish with toasted pine nuts.