Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who would’ve thought that such a simple salad could be so good?
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 navel orange, juice of
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed of tops and fronds, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 head radicchio, shredded
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1⁄3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl combine the raisins, navel orange juice, and hot water; let sit for 5 minutes.
- In another large bowl toss together the fennel, radicchio, scallions, and parsley.
- Add the plumped raisins (along with the liquid) and pine nuts, toss, then add the vinegar and oil and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve.
this is so good, I left out the raisins otherwise followed the recipe. Thanks for the recipe.