Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A change for a salad. Very simple and so good!
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- coarse salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium radicchio, sliced thin (8-10 Oz.)
- 2 medium Belgian endive, sliced thin (4-6 Oz. each)
- In a large bowl, whisk together Vinegar, Oil, Honey; Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Add radicchio and endive; Toss to Coat
This was delicious! A perfect quick salad with loads of flavor. I never know what to do with radicchio and now I know. I added some toasted walnuts and goat cheese.
I thought it needed something so I added some red onion and dijon mustard. I served it with fried pecan crusted goat cheese and everyone loved it.
Excellent salad, so unique and full of colours. The sweeteness of the honey was excellent with the bitterness of radicchio! Its a salad that I'm going to offer to my special guests. Thanks for sharing this great recipe!