Recipe by lets.eat
A very basic, simple dish
Top Review by Michele555
Made this for dinner tonight: incredible! I can't believe that something so easy turned out so great. I did sprinkle a little bit of Parmesan cheese in with the pasta mixture, but other than that, followed the recipe as written. Definitely a keeper!
- 8 ounces radiatore
- 1 lb Italian sausage, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook radiatore as package, drain. Preheat oven to 375'. In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown sausage; pour off fat. Add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender. Stir in pasta sauce and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and heat simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in radiatore and 1/2 cup cheese. Turn into greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.