Recipe by TifferCooks
One of my favorites growing up. Can also be varied depending on what you prefer. I've done pepperoni slices on top, without the corn or olives, with garlic, etc. Needless to say, pretty flexible recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) box radiatore (or rotini)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 3 cups cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Combine pasta, beef mixture, olives, onion, corn, soup, and 1 cup of the cheese. Pour into greased casserole (I use 8x8) and top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.