One of my favorites growing up. Can also be varied depending on what you prefer. I've done pepperoni slices on top, without the corn or olives, with garlic, etc. Needless to say, pretty flexible recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions and set aside.
- 3Brown ground beef in skillet.
- 4Add taco seasoning mix and water. Simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Combine pasta, beef mixture, olives, onion, corn, soup, and 1 cup of the cheese. Pour into greased casserole (I use 8x8) and top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radiatore Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.2
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.4 mg
- Sodium 1265.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 57.5 g