Top Review by chia
mimi, your instructions were great and the cheese melted really well. the recipe really deserves a 5 , but to be honest my family didn't care for the aroma of the cheese and they couldn't get beyond that. i thought it was very good myself.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain, cut into halves and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Trim rind off cheese and cut into 4 even pieces.
- Place one piece onto each of four ovenproof plates.
- Heat the cheese for a few minutes until thoroughly melted.
- Mix cheese with potatoes, onions and cornichons.
- Serve with crusty French bread.