Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Elegant, subtle flavours. Perfect for entertaining
- 1 (2 -3 lb) pork rib racks
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, coarsley chopped
- 1 carrot, coarsley chopped
- 2 stalks celery, coarsley chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup garlic clove
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ask your butcher to prepare a rack of pork.
- Season generously with salt & pepper.
- Heat a heavy dutch oven, add oil and brown roast on all sides.
- Add vegetables except Garlic.
- Add broth and cook in oven for 1 hour & 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Put roast on plate and let rest,cover loosely with foil. Keep warm.
- Strain cooking broth and pour into pan.
- Add garlic and cream and cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Blend mixture in food processor and add butter.
- Slice roast and serve with sauce.