from Rick Bayless
Make and share this Rack of Lamb ‘yucatecan’ recipe from Food.com.
- Place annatto seeds, cinnamon, garlic, oregano, peppercorns, coriander seeds, cloves and salt in a processor and whiz up until combined.
- Then add vinegar and oil, and mix well.
- Cut little x’s in the fat of lamb racks. Then smear all over with the spice mix and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready, preheat oven to the highest degree.
- Sprinkle the lamb with flour and cook in the oven for 10-12 mins (for medium-rare).
- Serve with a simple green salad or beans on the side.