1/1 Photo of Rack of Lamb ‘yucatecan’
from Rick Bayless
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place annatto seeds, cinnamon, garlic, oregano, peppercorns, coriander seeds, cloves and salt in a processor and whiz up until combined.
- 2Then add vinegar and oil, and mix well.
- 3Cut little x’s in the fat of lamb racks. Then smear all over with the spice mix and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 4When ready, preheat oven to the highest degree.
- 5Sprinkle the lamb with flour and cook in the oven for 10-12 mins (for medium-rare).
- 6Serve with a simple green salad or beans on the side.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb ‘yucatecan’
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 582.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb