1/1 Photo of Rack of Lamb With Mustard and Herbs
My daughter served this for a dinner party recently, and we all really liked it, so I asked her for the recipe. She said she got if from her one of her Williams-Sonoma cookbooks, though I don't know which one. But I think this recipe produces a wonderfully flavorful rack of lamb that we all enjoyed. I hope you do, too.
My Private Note
racks o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sear lamb, one rack at a time. Using tongs, hold each rack upright; sear ends, about 20 seconds each. Rack should look golden. Transfer racks to 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a bowl, stir together bread crumbs, garlic, thyme, rosemary, butter, and a pinch of salt; mix well.
- 4Brush seared lamb with a thin layer of mustard. Sprinkle bread crumbs over surface of lamb, pressing so it adheres well.
- 5Roast lamb at 400° until a thermometer reads 120° (about 20 minutes for rare, 25 minutes for medium-rare).
- 6Before slicing, let lamb rest on cutting board 10 minutes to allow juices to redistribute.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb With Mustard and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 236.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb