Recipe by Alan Leonetti
This is a VERY EASY recipe for a very fancy meal.
Top Review by Bergy
The end result was a lovely tender just the right pink rack of lamb. I followed the recipe exactly but found that there was too much herb mixture and it was very dry - It seemed to need some more moisture. (perhaps a tabl of olive oil) However it did adhere to the lamb and as said it was very tasty Thanks Alan for posting
- 1 rack of lamb (8-Rib)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 470 degrees.
- Combine lemon juice, rosemary, oregano, salt& pepper in a small bowl.
- Place oil into a heavy skillet& sear lamb over high heat for 3 minutes per side.
- Coat lamb with the sauce.
- Place rack of lamb, fat side up, in a roasting pan, uncovered,& roast in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes for medium-rare.
- You can test for doneness with a meat thermometer that should read 130° to 140°.
- Remove from oven& transfer to a warm plate& allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.