Recipe by amandabliedung
Top Review by Bergy
We enjoyed the recipe but were a bit disappointed that the lemon didn't come through more. I marinated the lamb in the fridge for 4 hours. Lovely combination of garlic, lemon & rosemary, There is no amount for the rosemary so I guessed and used 1/2 tsp for 1- 6 rib rack Thanks for posting this recipe Chef#610952
- 2 racks of lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- combine garlic rosemary lemon zest and juice and olive oil pour over the racks and marinate in the refrigerator for at lest one hrs.
- place the lamb on the rack of a shallow roasting pan with bones facing up.
- season with a few grindings of fresh pepper.
- place into a 475F oven for 10mins.
- Reduce the heat to 400F turn the rack and continue cooking until meat is.