Abby Girl's Note:
I had never had made lamb this way before, so I was pleasantly suprised with the results from this mustard crust! My DH said that this was one of the best lamb dishes he has tasted! This can be made up ahead of time, so will save a lot of last minute cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear bread into pieces and place in food processor. Add rosemary, basil and garlic. Pulse to make fine crumb mixture.
- 2Heat oil in skillet and sear lamb on all sides. This could also be done on the barbecue.
- 3Brush mustard over lamb, then press into crumb mixture. This can be done ahead of time.
- 4Preheat oven to 400. Roast for 20 - 30 minutes for medium rare. Remove from oven and let lamb rest for 5 minutes before carving into chops.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb With Herb and Mustard Crust
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 484.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb