Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Food For Thought, Favorite Recipes of Morristown-Beard School. Sounds good! I would use 2 racks of lamb and double this for 4 servings because we are bigger eaters!
- 1 rack of lamb, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degreees F.
- Rub the fat covered side of the lamb with the mustard.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, feta and parsley.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and then pat the crumb mixture over the mustars and over the sides of the lamb.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast until desired degree of doneness. Medium-rare will take about 30 minutes.
- Let meat stand for 10 minutes before carving.