1/3 Photos of Rack of Lamb With Cilantro- Mint Sauce
We had something very similar to this at a restaurant here in Big Bear on our first date. It was absolutely incredible. My eyes rolled back in my head and I couldnt stop eating. It was served with garlic mashed potatoes or herbed white rice, and we had creme brulee for dessert with raspberries for dessert. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all ingredients except lamb in a blender. Let sit covered during cooking.
- 2Preheat oven to 500* f.
- 3Rub lamb with salt and pepper to personal taste.
- 4Place baking pan in hot oven for 10 minutes, then place lamb fat side down on the pan for approximately 12 minutes for rare.
- 5Spoon generous amount of cilantro mint sauce on plate, top with 3-4 bones of lamb.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb With Cilantro- Mint Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb