Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from an American cookbook that I received in a Zaar cookbook swap.
- 1 rack of lamb (with 8 to 10 chops)
- 3⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic to make a paste.
- Coat lamb with the paste.
- Place the rack, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast about 30 minutes for a medium roast or 45 minutes for well done.