1/1 Photo of Rack of Lamb With a Honey-Hazelnut Crust
Sweet tender lamb with a touch of mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- 2Combine hazelnuts, breadcrumbs and rosemary in large bowl.
- 3Arrange lamb racks meat side up in single layer on heavy large baking sheet.
- 4Brush each rack with 1 Tbsp dijonnaise.
- 5Season lamb wih salt and pepper.
- 6Press 2/3 cup breadcrumb mixture onto each.
- 7Drizzle each lamb rack with 1 Tbsp honey.
- 8Roast until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 130F for medium-rare, about 25 minutes.
- 9Let lamb stand 10 minutes.
- 10Cut between each rib to separate into chops.
- 11(Racks can be prepared up to 4 hours ahead. Cover tightly and refrigerate).
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb With a Honey-Hazelnut Crust
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb