1/3 Photos of Rack of Lamb Persillade
Here is another awesome Ina Garten / Barefoot Contessa Recipe. It is not in any of her cookbooks, so I wanted to share it here! Oh so easy and ohhh so delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 small racks of lamb, frenched (2 large)
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups of loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic (3 large cloves)
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemons, zest of (zest of 2 lemons)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 1Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- 2Place the racks of lamb in a roasting pan, fat side up.
- 3Rub the tops with olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- 4Roast the lamb for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, place the parsley and garlic in the bowl of a food processor (fitted with the steel blade) and process until they're both finely minced.
- 6Add the bread crumbs and lemon zest and process for just a second until combined.
- 7Take the lamb out of the oven and quickly press the parsley mixture on top of the meat.
- 8Drizzle with the melted butter and return immediately to the oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
- 9Take the lamb out of the oven and cover with aluminum foil, allowing it to rest for 15 minutes.
- 10Cut the lamb in double chops and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb Persillade
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 428.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb