1/2 Photos of Rack of Lamb Dijon
This recipe was printed in our local paper. It was submitted by request by a fabulous restaurant in our area that used to serve it. Unfortunately, the restaurant no longer exists. But, we remember it fondly every time we make this recipe. It can be doubled or tripled as needed. And, the prep work can be done well in advance of cooking and kept in the refrigerator. This is definitely one of our favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix bread crumbs with minced garlic, minced shallot and melted butter.
- 2Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 3Sprinkle meat with ground white pepper and lightly salt.
- 4Sear rack in 2 Tbs hot oil, 30 seconds on each side to obtain color.
- 5Brush with mustard on meat side.
- 6Press bread crumb mixture firmly over mustard.
- 7Place on baking sheet, crumb side up.
- 8Bake until desired doneness, approximately 20 minutes for medium rare.
- 9Use a meat thermometer to insure that the rack is cooked to your liking.
- 10Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 752.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb