Recipe by Alan Leonetti
This is a very tasty recipe from Hong Kong. NOTE: The 2 hours refrigerated time is not included in the cooking or preparation time. If you have questions e-mail me: AlanLeonetti@q.com
- 1 (2 lb) racks of lamb
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon toasted peppercorn (ground)
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons regular soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup regular soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add lamb and turn to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 or 3 hours.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat oven on broil with the rack 4 to 5 inches from the heating element. Place meat on rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
- Broil lamb, meat side up, for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn, brush with glaze, and broil for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn meat again, brush with glaze, and broil for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve lamb with hot cooked rice.