1/10 Photos of Rack Of Lamb
I made this for dinner last night and it was awesome. The baked breadcrumb topping mixture is to die for! Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sear rack of lamb all over in skillet that can be used in the oven.
- 2With food processor running, drop shallot and garlic into top tube and process until finely minced.
- 3Add parsley and process until finely chopped.
- 4Add pieces of fresh bread (about one slice) and process to fine crumbs.
- 5Remove from processor to a bowl and mix in melted butter.
- 6Pat bread crumb mixture onto top of rack of lamb.
- 7Roast at 450° for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8If crumbs brown too quickly, turn oven down to 425°.
- 9Test with oven thermometer until done to your liking (My preference is to serve these medium with interior temperature to 160).
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack Of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb