Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My variation of a summertime favorite, lemonade. I love my lemonade to have the right balance of tart, tangy and sweet. Also I love to include strawberries to give it an extra kick.
- 12 fluid ounce frozen lemonade concentrate
- 453.59 g frozen sweetened strawberries
- 16 fluid ounce water, more might be necessary
- 12 fluid ounce ginger ale or 12 fluid ounce club soda
- Put all ingredients in blender and pulse to liquid state.
- Add more water if too thick or not desired consistency.
- Then chill in fridge till cold about 2-3 hours.