Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderfully colorful, soft, delicious chocolate chip cookie
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla; blend well.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients; mix well.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and mini M&Ms.
- Spoon the dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
Super Yummy! And Super Easy!!!
these were very good-tasty and easy to make,good for childrens parties and baking! Thanks for posting