1/3 Photos of Rachel's Oven Fries / Roasted Potato Wedges
Potatoes made tasty and simple. This is good for 2 people to share, so use the recipe multiplier for more servings. Makes a healthier substitute for french fries, and a great side dish for a hearty meal in place of mashed or baked potatoes. I like this particular herb mix, but feel free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in a 1/2 tsp-1 tsp amount. Montreal Chicken Rub is the perfect seasoning for this! And, this is vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into wedges shaped like large french fries, about 6-8 from each potato.
- 2Place the wedges into a large tossing/mixing bowl. Pour in the lemon juice and olive oil and toss well to fully coat the potato wedges.
- 3Put the spice mix (mine, a premade one, or your choice) on the potatoes and toss well to coat, shake any additional spices on if need be.
- 4Place the potatoes laying flat in a baking dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 5Turn them so the other sides can cook, bake for another 30 minutes.
- 6Let cool, blot off any excess oil, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachel's Oven Fries / Roasted Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g