Recipe by rachel k b
Wonderful ice cold chocolate coffee drink for the summer time!
Top Review by Chef Kayce
This is quite watery and doesn't seem to work. I think it is possible teaspoon measures should have been tablespoon. My recommendations would be: 1 cup warm, not hot, water 1 Tablespoon Instant coffee or Espresso 2 Tablespoons Sugar 2 Tablespoons Hershey's Syrup 1/4 cup Half and Half Cube or Crushed Ice to fill mug/glass Place coffee powder and sugar in a tall mug or glass. Add water and stir until all is dissolved. Add Hershey's Syrup and Half and Half. Stir until well blended. Add ice.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules or 1 teaspoon powdered instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1⁄2-1 cup crushed ice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hot water, instant coffee mix, sugar, and chocolate syrup in a small mug until all ingredients have dissolved.
- Put 1/2 to 1 cup ice (depending on how cold you want it) in a tall mug or glass.
- Pour the contents of the small mug over the ice.
- Then stir in the milk.
- That's it. It's that simple. Enjoy!