Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from my neighbor, Barb Conley, who received it from her sister Jane. Rachel is Barb's daughter, and it is her favorite treat. My little sister said it is "sooo good!" so she insisted I post the recipe!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (fat free, sugar free works fine)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 lb strawberry, cut up
- 1 cup grapes (Rachel likes it best without them)
- Mix pudding and yogurt, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add thawed Cool Whip.
- Stir in fruit- chill.