Recipe by Rachel Lynn
I found this recipe in an American Girl magazine. My family loves for me to make these. They disappear very quickly.
Top Review by Sherrybeth
I gave my 3 kids this recipe and let them loose in the kitchen. They had a blast making these and they were VERY tasty. They are going to bake a batch of them up for the church bake sale! Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
- 354.88 ml flour
- 158.51 ml milk
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml softened butter
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first seven ingredients to make the dough.
- Form a large ball and cut into 16 pieces of similar size.
- Roll each piece in your hands to make a snake.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and form into letters or shapes.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle on salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.