1/1 Photo of Rachel's Cheesy Pretzels
Rachel Lynn's Note:
I found this recipe in an American Girl magazine. My family loves for me to make these. They disappear very quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first seven ingredients to make the dough.
- 2Form a large ball and cut into 16 pieces of similar size.
- 3Roll each piece in your hands to make a snake.
- 4Place on a greased cookie sheet and form into letters or shapes.
- 5Brush with egg and sprinkle on salt.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachel's Cheesy Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 209.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g