Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sister sandwich to the Reuben.
Make and share this Rachel Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Spread two slices of the rye bread lightly with the Thousand Island dressing (Russian salad dressing may be substituted.).
- Top one slice of bread with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Put a layer of coleslaw over the cheese, then top with the sliced Pastrami, and then the other slice of Swiss cheese.
- Top with the second slice of rye bread, dressing side down.
- Butter the rye bread on the outside with the soft butter, and grill the sandwich in a skillet until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from skillet, cut in half and serve.