Alan in SW Florida's Note:
Sister sandwich to the Reuben.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread two slices of the rye bread lightly with the Thousand Island dressing (Russian salad dressing may be substituted.).
- 2Top one slice of bread with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- 3Put a layer of coleslaw over the cheese, then top with the sliced Pastrami, and then the other slice of Swiss cheese.
- 4Top with the second slice of rye bread, dressing side down.
- 5Butter the rye bread on the outside with the soft butter, and grill the sandwich in a skillet until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- 6Remove from skillet, cut in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachel Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.0
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 1806.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 45.8 g