1/3 Photos of Rachael Ray's Yakitori Noodle Bowls- Remixed
This isn't exactly her recipe, but I have to give her credit. I saw her make this on her show the other day, and it just looked so tasty However I didn't have all the ingredients on hand, so I improvised. If you want to try her recipe go to http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/yakitori-noodle-bowls/ and follow the recipe. Here's my version. I've reduced the amount of scallions and added carrots for extra veggies. I also skipped on the sherry and went with stock because I didn't have any sherry. Also didn't have tamari, but soy sauce is the closest equivilent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 6 -7 scallions (one bunch, cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2While pasta is cooking, brown chicken pieces with grated ginger, salt and pepper. Once browned add scallions and carrots. Cook veggies for a moment then add stock, soy sauce, terryaki sauce, cornstarch and sugar.
- 3Bring sauce to a boil and simmer until pasta is cooked.
- 4Drain pasta. Stir together pasta and chickn mixture. Serve topped with toasted sesame seeds or plain.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Yakitori Noodle Bowls- Remixed
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 900.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 2440.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 59.3 g